Jaguar Mark II UK Police Forces 1959 Year 1/43 Scale White Diecast Model Car
- Price : 11.97
Jaguar Mark II UK Police Forces 1959 Year 1/43 Scale White De Agostini Diecast Model Car Cars made of zinc alloy, very strong, difficult to damage. Car multiple processing, grinding sharp corners to prevent cuts child. Die-cast metal body with ABS plastic parts Highly detailed chassis and interior. History of the model: The Jaguar Mark 2 is a medium-sized saloon car built from late 1959 to 1967 by Jaguar in Coventry, England. The outmoded Jaguar 2.4 Litre and 3.4 Litre models made between 1955 and 1959 are identified as Mark 1 Jaguars. The Mark 2 was a fast and capable saloon in line with Sir William Lyons' 1950s advertising slogan: Grace . . . Space . . . Pace. Production of the 3.8 ended in the (northern) autumn of 1967. At the same time the smaller Mark 2 cars were replaced by run-out versions named 240 and 340 sold at reduced prices. The 340 was built until the new XJ6 was available in September 1968. The 240 remained available until April 1969.
This fits your .
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Metal and Plastic
- Jaguar Mark II UK Police Forces
- 1:43 Scale De Agostini
- Vehicle Type - White 4-door Saloon
- Diecast metal body, soft rubber tires, very detailed and true-to-life styling.
- Jaguar Mark II in a scale of 1:43 can be used for both games and collectibles.